INTERIOR ALIGNMENT® INSTINCTIVE FENG SHUI
Interior Alignment® was designed to honour the uniqueness in each client while supporting their goals and desires within their environment. Interior Alignment® embraces a holistic, intuitive approach that brings together the best of the mystical traditions of the East and the practical methods of the West, uniquely combining the principles of Feng Shui, Space Clearing, and sacred ceremony. It has at its essence a spiritual base that encompasses grace, kindness, and acceptance and empowers you to draw from your own inner knowing, as well utilizing traditional modalities.
Interior Alignment was founded in 1996 by Denise Linn, author of Sacred Space and Feng Shui for the Soul.
Feng Shui translated means ‘wind and water.’ It is the art and science of placement and objects to create balance and harmony and aid the optimum flow of chi (life force energy) in your space. It is a combination of psychology, physiology, geography, ecology, architecture, medical science and spirituality. The Interior Alignment® System was founded in 1996 by Denise Linn, author of Sacred Space and Feng Shui for the Soul. Denise often says “If it feels good, it is good Feng Shui, if it feels bad, it is bad Feng Shui. There are many systems of Feng Shui available in the world today from Form School, Compass School, Black Hat, Vaastu and Interior Alignment® School of Feng Shui which includes Instinctive Feng Shui™, Medicine Wheel Feng Shui™ and Seven Star Blessing Space Clearing™ and is always growing to meet market demands.
Instinctive Feng Shui™ is based on the belief that each person – in their essence – instinctively knows what they need and knows what is best for their environment and their life. With Instinctive Feng Shui we use many different tools and techniques to access and discover ways to best support a client’s goals and desires. This method applies a unique approach to Feng Shui and Space Clearing combining Native American teachings, Celtic symbolism, traditional Chinese as well as contemporary Feng Shui practices, Western Astrology and Healthy Home concepts.
What Your Soul Needs in a Home
A sense of belonging – to feel truly connected to your roots, ancestry and Spirit
A feeling of safety and security – be your authentic self with our fear
Harmony with nature – to nourish and feed your soul
Sacred Space – for reflection, manifesting and be-ing
Just some of the reasons to have a Feng Shui consultation with Kelly are to;
Have a Home That Reflects Who You Are. Find clarity. Feel safe. Bring balance in to your life. Get inspired with color. Create flowing chi. Shift your life when you shift your stuff. Attract abundance. Enhance health and vitality. Activate success. Empower your dreams. Live in harmony. Empower your dreams. Experience the sanctuary. Balance emotion and energy. Build intimacy in relationships. Enhance motivation. Awaken creativity. Enhance clarity and focus. Clear the clutter and Increase your vitality.
I use a very powerful method called Synchro-Alignment® – it’s an interesting guided meditation process of connecting at a very deep levels, getting answers and moving forward with knowing.
Outside the Home Feng Shui and Space Clearing Services
Real Estate Agents or People selling Property
- Clear the space energetically for a quicker sale or more money
- Create enhancements and clarify the intent for the sale
- Work with owners to energetically ‘release’ the home and property
- Work to attract the ‘ideal’ new owners to the space in a timely manner
- Work with owners to recognize problems areas, clear clutter, organize and make visually beautiful for the viewings
Health and Wellness Environments
- Interior Alignment opens the door to a balanced working environment
- Create space for patients to recover faster considering factors that may have been overlooked
- Create spaces for staff to unwind and relax on this breaks so they can serve in a rejuvenated manner
- Create rooms where people in hospice or with terminal illness can spend their remaining time in peace and love
Service Industry – Hospitality – Hotel
- Create welcoming environment for weary travelers
- Enhance your guests experience looking at details from the guests perspective
- Creating space for employees to relax and rejuvenate to increase productivity
- Focus on clearing clutter, organizing and enhancing the space for guests
Schools and Learning Centres
- Creating an environment conducive to learning for students of all ages and backgrounds
- Creating an inviting experience and interesting displays that highlight the school’s curriculum
- Creating space for employees to relax and rejuvenate to increase productivity and reduce stress
Senior Centres and Care Homes
- Same as wellness centers and hospitals with care focused on staff, patents and their families
Kelly has proved to be an absolutely invaluable person to engage for her advice and deep knowledge as an Interior Alignment Practitioner/Feng Shui Practitioner, I would not have thought it was possible to achieve such brilliant advice on the energy flow on one’s home to the depth Kelly has achieved, given she is on the other side of the world. (I am in Sydney and Kelly is in Canada) Her guidance on the most auspicious placement of furniture and items around my home has been amazing! Without a doubt, Kelly’s advice has facilitated a re-alignment of the energy flow in my home leading to an increase in the level of calm, harmony and creative flow for me and my partner.
Kelly simply engaged with me via Skype, had me answer specific questions about how I felt about each aspect of the home and I provided her with photos of each room. Then, she took me on a guided meditation (Synchro Alignment®) through my home to engage with it spiritually, emotionally and energetically. She produced an in-depth report on the many positive ‘enhancements’ to improve the energy flow throughout every single aspect of my house. She has an incredibly keen eye for detail and clearly a deep spiritual connection to have delivered this to me.
I would highly recommend Kelly for anyone looking for guidance and support on how to change the energy in their home or any space for that matter!
I hired Kelly to assist my family with the sale of our late mother’s condominium. The condo had been listed for several months with little movement. Kelly came in to advise & assist with some great clutter clearing and terrific interior design pointers in conjunction with her interior alignment skills. Finally she did a space clearing to bring in positive and happy energy to what was a sad place in my mom’s last months. We sold the condo within a month of her work and got a better price than we expected. Thank you Kelly for your support, dignity and respect in this very trying experience.